Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Clinical Specialist
Job Location: U.S. West Coast (California, Arizona, Denver, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho)
(Living close to a major airport)
Relocation assistance available to relocate to these states
(A company vehicle for private use will be provided)
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
You will be responsible for:
The Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Catheter Clinical Specialist (ICS) is accountable to provide technical and clinical product support to health care providers and laboratory staff for diagnostic catheters and ultrasound systems – with an emphasis on Structural Heart and the ACUSON AcuNav Volume ICE catheter utilization. The ICS is responsible to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with physicians & laboratory staff in order to identify and foster interest in new products or product indications to grow and develop the company’s product and technology utilization.
The ICS actively participates in internal/external trainings, maintains optimal 2D/4D workflow techniques and has a strong competitive knowledge. Close collaboration between VP of ICE Sales, ICE Clinical Director, and the Sales Managers is required to ensure that all clinical objectives and sales goals are achieved.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Provide clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of AcuNav Volume (ICE) Catheter in the cardiac interventional or electrophysiology laboratories.
• Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
• Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
• Stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices, and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
• Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high stress environment and maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions.
• Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
• Actively participates in internal/external trainings, maintains optimal scanning techniques and competitive knowledge
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in clinical echocardiography lab with focus on structural heart and 3D/4D imaging.
• Must have and maintain certification as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) in adult or pediatric echocardiography.
• Maintain clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 75% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
• Position requires standing for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet customer needs.
• May be required to lift to 60 lbs.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.