People & Organization Specialist
Siemens Mobility Ltd
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
· Responsible for one-stop HR services in the areas of talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee relations, learning & development
· Manage monthly payroll operations, booking, taxation and MPF contribution
· Responsible for data maintenance in HR related systems
· Handle HR administration for employee life cycle operation, such as new hiring, transfer, contract changes, exit, filing management, work visa coordination
· Support in benefits administration including leave, insurances, provident fund, etc.
· Perform respective HR IT implementation and rollout projects in cooperation with IT partners
· Maintain up-to-date records and generate regular reports as required
· Provide support in ad-hoc HR projects as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- With 5-8 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained in multinational or sizeable companies
- Experience in all round HR functions will be an advantage
- Experience in payroll operations and implementation of HR systems will be an advantage
- Proactive and mature personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details with good numeric sense and able to cope with challenges independently
- Well-versed in MS Office applications and HR related systems
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time