Siemens Healthineers India is hiring for an Export Control Professional responsible for its medical device portfolio.
Internal Title: Export Control Professional
Business Title: Senior Manager
Location : Bengaluru
Span: Asia Pacific countries
- Day to day operations for HS Code Classification, CIQ Code determine and declaration elements summary, to ensure that import and export items have accurate customs classifications, based on Asia Pacific countries [China/Hong Kong /Taiwan, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand] regulatory requirements.
- Day to day operations for determination and maintenance of US ECCN for new item and existing item in System (GCS/GTS/SAP), drive process to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain, review and update Classification Master Data.
- Collaborate with ECC team in other regions on controversial classification issues.
- Monitor classification rules and regulations and analysis/report any change and/or potential impact.
- Conduct analysis to apply any import and export related benefits.
- Support external classification dispute, defense and record keeping.
- Support any internal and external audit required.
- Coordinate with other internal teams to support all business needs. Proactive support to minimize risk that could disrupt supply chain activity.
- Support ad-hoc customs projects.
Education & other Qualification
Graduate / Postgraduate with Certification on International Trade / Foreign Trade having excellent communication skills
At least 3 Yrs of experience in Classification and in Cross Border Trade is required
Strong Knowledge on WCO , Knowledge of SAP & other ERP is preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time