Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
The convergence of IT and OT makes many of the most exciting advances of Industry 4.0 possible precisely because the systems that execute manufacturing functions are more integrated than ever with information infrastructure.
As there is greater connectivity between machines, sensors, and humans, it is possible to create more responsive, agile processes with less investment in on-premises infrastructure. The result is improved quality, efficiency, and control.
Siemens is uniquely positioned to drive this convergence with our hardware and software portfolio.
Join our team as “Portfolio Developer (m/f/d) OT2IT” at one of our 18 locations in Germany.
The Portfolio Developer (m/f/d) OT2IT will advocate and drive the development and sales of the Siemens OT2IT offering by acquiring a clear understanding of our position in the market and building a suitable go to market strategy, with a targeted sales message adapted to your focus accounts.
In the role you will be working closely with our Business Development team, Account Orchestrators and Partners in the execution of account-based strategies to close OT2IT opportunities for Siemens.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Leading and forming a “Tiger Team” to successfully implement a common OT2IT Go-to-market
- Collaborating with cross functional teams from software and hardware to create and close business within your target accounts
- Participating in market development, solution presentations, trade fairs, conferences and workshops
- Acting as trusted advisor, providing mentorship on the planning, execution and measurement of OT2IT activities
- Working independently to determine solutions, methods and procedures
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
What do you need to realize what matters.
- Several years Software sales experience and understanding of operational technologies, PLM solutions and integration of OT and IT systems
- Proven experience selling successfully to industrial customers.
- Experience with complex sales engagements in IT and OT domains
- Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Proficient experience with sophisticated sales structures and solid knowledge of sales methods (knowledge of Challenger sales a plus)
- Experience to collaborate and get results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations and various countries
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both in German and English
- Computer Science, Engineering or IT background is a plus (Bachelor and/or Master)
- Approximately 30% travel readiness, when COVID has subsided
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mr. Markus Kies.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time