We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Elaborate secure end-2-end architecture for modern fire systems
- Support the entire development lifecycle from requirements engineering to testing
- Support and consults developers, testers and architects in the cybersecurity domain
- Drive the development process towards higher security levels
- Discover & analyse vulnerabilities, makes proposals for countermeasures
- Support develoment- and release teams in conducting security related activities such a thread and risk analysis, penetration testing, etc.
- Several years of experience as a software architect preferably in an embedded or IoT environment
- Cybersecurity knowledge and experience with cyber security standards, secure coding, security testing, threat and risk analysis
- Strong experience with modern build pipelines
- Experience with agile software development processes, SAFe experience a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either