We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position, you will advise the corporate units on the change of management structures, including the development of concepts for global management structures of the corporate functions
- You will participate in selected projects as part of the strategic development of the Siemens organization for these areas
- In addition, you will supervise and organize change projects that are to be decided by the Siemens Managing Board, work out the templates, analyze and evaluate the projects and coordinate with the corporate functions involved
- You ensure the compliant and timely implementation and maintenance of organizational units (national and international) as well as positions in the central OM application. Compliance with the global organization / OrgChange process, including cross-functional coordination, is self-evident for you
- You obtain information from all relevant Siemens organizational units and ensure the coordination and maintenance of globally binding organizational regulations (organizational manual)
- In addition, you will communicate the values of our leadership and the organizational principles to internal and external addressees
- We look forward to getting to know you if you have successfully completed a master’s degree in business administration or economics, business informatics or comparable
- You have initial professional experience in the implementation and consulting of business, strategy, communication or IT projects that you have acquired, for example, as part of your studies or work or similar
- You are very familiar with the use of SAP, Excel and PowerPoint
- In addition, you were able to gain experience within the Siemens Group and have knowledge of structures, processes and the competitive environment
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of business governance and organization, as well as different types of business and various support functions
- In order to find your way in your international environment, you are characterized by fluent English and German skills
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time