Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Interpreting customer’s specifications and making clarifications for discussion with customer
- Independent handling of power plant process and component engineering
- Component engineering includes preparation of technical specification, conducting bids evaluation, preparing supplier contract, conducting supplier document review, and releasing the required information to internal and external customers. Major component are power cycle pumps, heat exchangers, chemical dosing system, sampling system and water treatment system
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 7 + years related work experience in Power Plant Industry
- Functional Know-how of water steam cycle and/or balance of plant system engineering
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time