Siemens Large Drives Applications is a world leading manufacturer of motors and converters as well as the inventors of the dynamo machine. These products form the basis for high efficient drive systems optimized for a wide range of industries and applications. In the area of test rigs, mining and cement, the portfolio is expanded to include complete solutions including electrification and automation.
For the Finance team we are looking for an Consolidation & Reporting Analyst to provide support and advice to the company and group companies on financial and accounting issues.
What will be your role?
- Preparing monthly reporting according to IFRS and internal guidelines.
- Ensuring up-to-date reports and analysis/analytical review for the “Accounting & Controlling” management.
- Preparing annual group financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement, Equity Rollforward and Notes) according to IFRS.
- Coordinating the group consolidation process in the consolidation system.
- Responsibility for first level support/coordination for entities in preparing external and internal reporting according to IFRS as well as for queries related to financial reporting guidelines, chart of accounts as well as accounting and consolidation topics.
- Support and coordination of assigned entities in accounting topics related to legal transactions, e.g., first consolidation, merger, capital measures, liquidation etc.
- Participating in implementing external and internal accounting and reporting regulations/guidelines into the ERP and consolidation systems.
- Participating in or lead projects/sub-projects with accounting/reporting impact, e.g., reorganizations, implementation of new IFRS standards, etc.
- Degree in business administration.
- Several years of work experience in an accounting/reporting department, audit or financial advisory services.
- Expert knowledge in IFRS, group consolidation and financial reporting.
- Experienced in SAP R3.
- Familiar with accounting related processes and internal control systems.
- Distinct time management skills to keep tight deadlines, flexibility to support ad hoc requirements are necessary.
- Experience with Siemens business is appreciated.
- Fluent skills in English are required for this position.
- Fluent skills in German are appreciated.
Your opportunities for growth:
- You will be part of the team setting up the consolidation department.
- You will be part of a flexible and dynamic finance community.
- You will be in contact with our regional counterparts and working in an international company.
- You will interact with the controlling and treasury department.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time