Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Business Partner Manager
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. The position will need to be onsite at Edgewater, MA. As a Head of IT & Business Partner Manager, you will be responsible for:
- You will provide strategic direction on technology and IT platform to enable digitalization
- You will ensure sustainable and timely realization of business requirements
- You will provide IT consulting services focused on process improvement leveraging technology consistent with SHS IT Strategy
- You will serve as the IT single point of contact for all functions and sites within the scope of responsibility
- You will represent POC as you work with your colleagues across the SHS IT landscape
- You will have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) focused on translation of IT to business and business to IT
- You will require in depth knowledge of the core business processes supporting MLG, Data Governance and Demand Planning
- You will have a broad understanding of SHS IT strategy, IT industry standards and the tools and technologies that make-up the current SHS IT Landscape
- You will have a strong understanding of budget planning and management
- You will have expertise within Requirements Engineering, Project Management and Business Case Development
- You will require relationship building and networking skills for long-term success in this role
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within Business Process Improvement, IT Business Partner Management and/or Business Analyst role(s)
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.