Shape the future of a growing business and make your mark in our exciting world!
This position works with a variety of team members to provide support, resources and tools that deliver service to our internal and external customers. You should be enthusiastic, highly organized, detailed oriented and capable of multi-tasking while still maintaining focus. As the position is highly seen throughout the business, a positive attitude and emphatic personality are essential.
Your new role
- Oversee administrative areas for management team, including travel coordination, meeting planning and coordination, facility events, complex scheduling and general office management.
- Manage on-boarding of new employees to include setting up their computer and ensuring they have all equipment and information to start work on day one.
- Assist employees with re-imaging of IT equipment as well as training/helping them navigate the Siemens e-tools.
- Managing schedule for department heads and schedule departmental resources such as meetings, appointments, rooms and equipment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors;
- Experience working with and supporting executive level staff.
- Microsoft Office experience;
- Excellent time management skills and task prioritization
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities at a time and meet defined deadlines.
Great Minds think differently!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and
experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the
Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time