- Provide support to internal customers (PreSales and partners) to leverage our content
- Coordinate with industry team to ensure contents are up-to-date with current trends.
- 3-7 of years experience with following product knowledge as must: NX Modelling, Additive Design Simcenter 3D
- Mentor graphics: Capital / Xpedition
- Opcenter ( MOM ) : R&D Suit
- Polarion ( Software Lifecycle Management )
- Teamcenter Active Workspace
- Other Simcenter products , specially Fibersim
- Familiarity with the broad Siemens SW Portfolio
- Motivated team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work flexibly with international and remote team members.
- Exposure to the sales cycle (PreSales, Sales, Services etc) and customer experience
- Small duration (1 to 6 months) project management skill will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Normal Office environment – may work from any Siemens office or remotely.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.