Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Solutions Contract Manufacturing Business Manager
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The PETNET Solutions Contract Manufacturing Business Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving day to day operations related to contract manufacturing activities at the participating PETNET pharmacies. The role requires working closely and collaboratively with PETNET team members to prioritize and drive project implementations in support of new products, new contract manufacturers, process maintenance and improvement for External Manufactured and Contract Manufactured products at PETNET Solutions, a multi-national, wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens Molecular Imaging. PETNET is the worldwide leader in the manufacturing and distribution of radiopharmaceuticals for positron emission tomography. This position is located in Knoxville, TN.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The position is responsible establishing and maintaining alignment between the 3rd party drug sponsor and key PETNET functional teams in order to drive alignment of key goals and metrics between centralized and decentralized operational activities. Responsibility also includes the ability to influence across the PETNET organization (Operations, Engineering Services, QA/QR, and others) and build effective relationships both internal and external and interface with senior management and 3rd party drug sponsors.
· Serve as a liaison between the drug sponsor and PETNET Manufacturing, PETNET Manufacturing Engineering and other support groups, PETNET Quality and Regulatory, Legal and PETNET Executive Management
· Support contract development and negotiations for manufacture of 3rd party clinical and commercial drugs in alignment with PETNET’s strategic plan
· Analyze and use statistical data in support of decisions
· Work cross-functionally to ensure continuity of supply for contract manufactured products according to contractual terms and obligations
- Coordinate and drive resolution to the working issues and day to day relationships with 3rd party drug sponsors
- Establish and manage business, operations, and quality relationships and communications between PETNET and the drug sponsor as a point of contact for the contract manufacturing relationship
- Coordinate among cross-functional teams of technical, quality, regulatory, manufacturing, engineering, supply chain and other subject matter experts to achieve operational and quality objectives, plans, and performance goals
- Provide the single point of accountability for identifying and managing timely resolution of business, operational, and quality issues as agreed with 3rd party drug sponsors
· Key leadership position that must work cross functionally within organization to drive overall business results
· Interface with external and internal customers and suppliers to drive continual process and service improvements
· Primary interface between drug sponsor and key PETNET functional teams in order to drive alignment of key goals and metrics between centralized and decentralized operational activities
· B.S. or B.A. degree in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering or related scientific discipline is required.
· Minimum 4 years experience in the development , production and/or support of PET biomarkers used in Phase 3 clinical trials or commercial operations
· Experience managing contract manufacturing or other 3rd party client relationships
· Strong interpersonal, organizational and managerial skills
· Excellent attention to detail in the execution of job responsibilities
· Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in fast-paced environment
· Travel as required to perform job function
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.