Job title: Process Associate – Record to Report (Ledger Accounting Clerk)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Candidate will be responsible to perform Cash and bank activities & Reconciliations for Siemens Business Units
- Ensure accuracy of all Balance Sheet Reconciliations and present to HUB AC / Business Units
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate with HUB AC team for closure of pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliations review
- Will be responsible for on-time handling of all internal and external inquires accurately
- Candidate will be responsible for month end closing activities, if any
- Achieve targets agreed with Customers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Should have minimum of 1 year of C&B / Reconciliations / Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon/
- Candidate with 6 months of experience in C&B Payroll / AP / AR / ICC Accounting processes will be added advantage
- Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with knowledge of Cash and bank process & Account reconciliations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities, accuracy and attention to detail critical
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Flexible to work on night or rotation shifts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time