Inventory Control Team Lead
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Inventory Team Lead
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Inventory Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Analysts and Clerks to successfully complete objectives related to inventory control, maintenance, and reporting
- Creating teamwork by achieving site goals with focus on the customer experience
- Overseeing workflow and assigning team members to tasks
- Promoting a standard of high quality and efficiency in our performance
- Driving a positive culture that encourages a continuous improvement mindset
- Developing others through sharing knowledge and constructive training
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to develop your career with
- You have extensive experience working with an ERP or warehouse management system
- You have a strong understanding of distribution, quality, and inventory control principles and practices
- You have an ability to comprehend issues statistically and tactically, and apply structured problem-solving skills
- You have an ability to decipher and understand the cross-functional activities occurring in a business environment
- You have experience working with management and other business organizations to execute action items and to collaborate on projects
- You have worked with minimal supervision under pressure completing tasks in a timely manner
- You have led a diverse team through complex situations applying good organizational skills
- You can engage others with excellent communication skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to understand and deliver work instructions in English
- Must be able to work all required overtime with short notice, and be flexible to work other shifts as needed
- Must be able to work from heights up to 45 feet
- Must be able and willing to operate powered industrial equipment such as: forklifts, reach trucks, order pickers, and walkie riders
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment for extended periods of time and occasionally in extreme cold
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.