Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years
of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over
70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our
customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to
their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic
and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well
as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Executive Administrative Assistant office-based position is comprised of two distinct but intertwined roles: Executive Assistant and Marketing Assistant. This individual must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and have an outstanding internal and external customer service attitude and spirit. This position is based out of our Hoffman Estates, IL HQ office with some virtual flexibility.
Duties for the Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales role include travel/expense management, calendar management, meeting coordination, approvals/signatures and other tasks as appropriate.
for the Marketing Assistant role include purchasing and associated tasks,
general office management, support of and participation in various trade shows
and internal events, new hire onboarding as appropriate, internal training for
processes/procedures/tools/platforms, and general support for the entire
Marketing and Sales teams.
The individual must have excellent time management skills, prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and computer skills. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level executives, and their managers or groups.
Responsibilities (both roles)
· Providing high-level administrative support
· Processing highly confidential and time-sensitive information.
· Maintaining and ordering office supplies, computer peripherals, etc.
· Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues.
· Preparing/submitting expense reports
· Manage entire internal purchasing process, from initial approvals through invoice payment.
· Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
· Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
· Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
· Coordinating special projects and department activities.
· Follow up as appropriate on all open topics/issues
· Maintain organizational charts for department
· Assist with creating/editing power points and customer letters as needed
· Assist with interview scheduling, new hire onboarding
· Manage marketing collaterals
· Manage MSC tools
· Provide Tradeshow support (e.g. SNMMI, RSNA)
· Serve as compliance policy resource for the marketing department
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, calendar management, expense reporting.
· Strong Excel, Power Point and Outlook skills required.
· Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
· Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal supervision
· Willingness to be among the first to learn about new tools and platforms; become expert/superuser
· Ability to interact respectfully and diplomatically while setting up meetings with external customers
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
· 5+ years Executive assistance experience supporting Senior leaders
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Teams and Power Point)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum requirement - Associates degree
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be
requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.