STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT MANAGMENT
Leads a Procurement team, implements Procurement strategy, standards and guidelines in area of responsibility.
- · Responsible for the Procurement Strategy, Supplier Development, Sourcing Definition and Execution for Direct, Indirect Material and CAPEX.
- · Leading Strategy Definition, Implementation and management of more than 20 Commodities (Copper, Castings, Bearings, Turned Parts, Esteel, Carbon Steel, Plastics, Electrical Components, Insulation Materials, etc) with ~300 suppliers in North and South America, China, India, Germany and Eastern Europe.
- · Head of a mature and experienced team of Procurement Specialists with extensive background in different departments such as Purchasing, MRP and MPS Logistics, Warehousing, Material Planning, Controlling, Sales and Project Management.
- · Responsible for PPC/PPV, Global Value Sourcing implementation, Supplier Strategy Development and Deployment, Risk Management at Supplier and Commodity level, Achievement of Financial Metrics such as Cash Flow and Exchange Rate Impact Mitigation among others.
- · A minimum of 10+ years of work experience in a manufacturing company.
- · English: advanced
- · Strong leadership and customer orientation skills
- · Digitalization and process automation knowledge
- · SAP Knowledge
- · Excel: advanced
Result oriented, leadership, excellent verbal and written communication, customer orientation, problem solving, change management.
Direct hiring with the company + Benefits above the Law.
Location: Planta La Tijera, Guadalajara, Jalisco
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time