Senior Facility Security Officer
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. (SGT) is a Federally-compliant U.S. organization that delivers to the Federal Government the full spectrum of Siemens’ globally trusted and recognized solutions (products and services), in all 50 U.S. states and its territories, and in many countries at U.S. Government locations. At SGT we know that our people are more than resources. They are the hearts of our business. With employees across the globe, our people are the most integral factor in our growth
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• FOCI Mitigation – Plan and implement all processes and prepare all reports and communications necessary to comply with (1) the Special Security Agreement between SGT and the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and supporting exhibits (“SSA”), (2) any additional procedures (e.g., Affiliated Operations Plan (AOP), Electronic Communications Plan (ECP), etc.), and (3) the National Industrial Security Program Operations Manual (NISPOM). Also collaborating with key business functions to support SGT achieve business objectives in balance with awareness and mitigation of FOCI requirements
• Establish corporate security vision, strategy, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the NISP and other security activities. This includes, but is not limited to: all NISPOM compliance matters, ensuring/overseeing proper document control, visitor control, personnel security, DCSA compliance, Counterintelligence security program compliance, review of all prime contract and subcontractor DD254s, visit requests and security aspects of classified contract and subcontracts.
• Plan and implement all processes and prepare all documentation and communications necessary to comply with the SGT Special Security Agreement. This includes, but is not limited to assisting the Government Security Committee of the Board of Directors with its annual review of the SSA in preparation for the Annual Meeting, the effective implementation and maintenance of a DCSA-approved Affiliation Operations Plan (AOP) and coordination with the SGT It Department to ensure the Electronic Communications Plan is also effective and up-to-date.
• Serve as principal advisor to the Government Security Committee of the Board of Directors, the President & CEO and General Counsel and maintain effective communications with assigned DCSA staff on all FOCI and security issues.
• As Insider Threat Program Senior Official (ITPSO), implement and manage a robust Insider Threat Program that addressed and analyzes information concerning any behaviors or risks within SGT and includes the necessary training, education and awareness initiatives.
• Assist the Government Security Committee with its annual review of the SSA
• Serve as primary point of contact between DCSA and SGT
• Complete, as needed, all Government-mandated training
• Support recruiting, operations, acquisition and business development teams as necessary to achieve business objectives
• Serve as lead expert for education and training for SGT employees and the Parent company on all FOCI related topics
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
5+ Years as a Facility Security Officer (FSO), Security Management experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Extensive NISP experience as FSO of similarly situated cleared entity
• Significant Experience in FOCI-mitigated environment
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with C-suite level personnel
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
• Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadline
• Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
• Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
• Highly effective collaborator with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
• Maintain confidentiality of all information and data
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.