Siemens Healthineers is
a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience
and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries
are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers
around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their
patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day
from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic
imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital
health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Clinical Marketing Specialist will report to the head of Clinical Marketing and will be a member of a seven-member team. Four individuals focused to molecular imaging clinical topics specifically and two focused to radiopharmaceutical business interests of PETNET Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company. The Clinical Marketing Specialist will work within this team to support the clinical business objectives of the Molecular Imaging (MI) business line by providing clinical knowledge, recognition of trends, engaging with clinical partners as well as collaborate with key opinion leaders. The Clinical Marketing Specialist will work in a cross functional environment with Product Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Sales. The successful candidate will support the Molecular Imaging business focusing on SPECT, PET and CT technologies in clinical practice including Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology applications primarily.
The Clinical Marketing Specialist will provide their domain knowledge through collaboratively developing and executing the Clinical Marketing Plan for the global business support. Tasks will include:
- Promotion of molecular imaging as a science, and Siemens’s product features though building communities to focus on specific topics. Goal is to look to accelerate adoption of new technologies and/or addition of newer technologies into clinical pathways.
- Collecting interesting cases studies from customers to support both the differentiation of Siemens products as well as opportunities to advance the field of Molecular Imaging.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements for data collection and data security.
- Support understanding the evolving clinical landscape while recognizing clinical opportunities for Siemens as well as identifying alternative technologies which may impact Siemens’ Molecular Imaging business.
- Compliant preparation of both marketing and educational materials, including white papers, for sales collateral as well as supportive of the education of the Sales teams globally.
- Comply with all Siemens policies and procedures to assure long-term sustainability.
· Coordinate and implement strategy measures in collaboration with other departments, for example Service or PLM.
· Attend conferences and provide support with technical and organizational preparations, and deliver industry reference papers and presentations
· Participate in customer workshops and sales trainings
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The successful Candidate will have medical experience preferably inside an imaging discipline, such as Radiology, Nuclear Medicine or similar. Skills required include ability to prepare image data in state-of-the-art image processing solutions; experience with Syngo.Via is beneficial, although not required.
- CNMT, RT, Scientific degree or equivalent preferred.
- Five years of Capital Equipment Marketing experience or equivalent is desirable
- Role will require up to 30% travel to support trade shows, clinical congresses, and customer engagement including international travel
- Candidate required to live in a commutable distance Knoxville TN, or Hoffman Estates IL.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs with strong organizational skills to support collaborative work environment.
- Strong project management skills are desired. Work will involve discrete timelines including reliance on others.
- Proficient in spoken and written English is required, additional language skills are beneficial.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 vaccinations for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.