Accounting, tax and treasure handling are in compliance with internal and external standard requirements. Carry out effective and efficiency process improvement. Closing cooperation with internal and external partners
What will you do if join us?
The focus is accounting transactions and operations timely, accurate execution in statutory reporting.
Deep ERP knowledge, O2C, P2P, R2R process understanding through factory.
Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards Contribute expertise to process optimization.
Good communication and cooperation with partners.
Commercial & Accounting including
- Actively involved in O2C, P2P, R2R process make decision based on experience and knowledge.
- Considering accounting treatment based on specific event to make smooth monthly, yearly financial closing.
- Good interaction with EY and GBS colleagues to prepare high quality PBC and Memo of significate case for audit
- Carries out RIC assessment as expertise DA or SA and improvement
- Finish complex projects from government subsidy and reporting
- Considering special case and recommending proper process make smooth monthly, quarterly, yearly filling.
- Develop and completed tax forecast and budget
- CIT expertise to finish yearly tax audit include special tax policy like supper RD deduction to meet the government requirement.
- Good interface with Tax authority
Practice new way working method to increase productivity and transparency. Digitalization project and case implementation are part of responsibility.
Who are we looking for?
Commercial background in university. Prior work experience of 3-10 years in corporate treasury, tax and accounting of a multinational company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time