- Leading the HR activity in Siemens Ltd.
- Act as a trusted partner to a local leadership team in business, bringing deep insight, an independent viewpoint and HR expertise to business issues.
- Consults with and influences (senior) leaders to take actions on emerging people related topics.
- Translates business requirements into human capital imperatives and utilizes the full value chain of HR to derive relevant HR solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Plays a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure.
What we expect
- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding the business and its strategy, being an active part of the decision making process across all facets of the organizational unit (sales, service, support functions, etc.)
- Ensuring implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs as well as providing the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels.
- Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions.
- Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability.
- Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy.
- Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline.
- Guide the business on the appropriate P&O programs and policies based on the business environment / strategy.
- Orchestrate and connect business with experts across the HR value chain (e.g. global compensation & benefits) to develop new or leverage existing solutions.
- Governance responsibility for Talent Acquisition.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time