- Together with central Governance & Strategy team you will realize optimization potentials in process, portfolio, licenses and contracts in the IT department of LDA and ensure smooth and target-oriented collaboration model within LDA IT department
- You will drive the IT architecture development, formulate guidelines for an architectural landscape for the whole company and provides architectural guidance for new solutions, services, updates and releases
- You will develop and manage a coherent IT portfolio for services, solutions and projects
- In the role of global IT contract & provider manager you are responsible for the overall management and control of already existing internal (via service agreements) and external suppliers of products and services, identify opportunities for engagement with new suppliers
- You evaluate suppliers according to defined supplier performance criteria, manage key supplier relationships, ensure compliance and with this you contribute to a high level of user and stakeholder satisfaction
- You build up, run and continuously improve a global license management & software asset management, you analyze license and asset demands for new projects and ensure license provision, monitor consumption and usage to ensure the effective utilization of existing licenses and assets
- You guide and support LDA IT teams in applying processes, design guides, frameworks, templates & tools for IT processes and continuously develop and improve these methods (IT process management)
- In this position you report to the CIO of LDA
- You successfully completed your degree in Computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering or comparable education.
- You have multi-year experience in managing IT portfolio and enterprise IT architecture
- Track record in agile methods, Scrum as well as experience in service management, esp. ITIL methodology
- You have knowledge in modern SW development approaches, state of the art interfaces and cloud technologies.
- Additionally you already gained experience successfully working as project manager and as a team leader of a software development and operation team.
- Therefore you are able to design technical realization concepts based on new technologies
- You are characterized by your communication techniques. You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness.
- High level German and English language skills round off your profile
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time