Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We, Siemens Smart Infrastructures (SI) offer an outstanding combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
What part will you play?
As the Head of Sales for Electrification & Automation (EA) you will be hired in Milan and, reporting to SI EA Head, you will define and drive the Sales Strategy for EA in Italy. In addition, you will:
- Define and ensure implementation of sales strategy, organization, governance, in line with the overall business strategy of SI Business in Italy, Greece, Malta, Cipro and ensure successful implementation of BU specific go to market & cross selling sales strategies
- Build awareness and alignment between internal and external partners with regards to channel selling and standard operating procedures
- Lead and keep empowering the EA Sales team by actively promoting Growth Mindset in terms of people and business growth
- Proactively work across other Siemens organizations to use customer synergies, with the purpose to obtain profitable growth and market share increase
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Act as a Change Agent for sales operation and data driven approach, connecting EA sales strategy with our continuous cultural transformation
- Explore and exploit digitalization to steer the entire sales organization through CRM Tools such as SieSales
- Be the spoken person for C-level customers in utilities market for all SI businesses
- Shape the future by making your impact and achieving core strategic business goals while preparing yourself and our succession pipeline to be ready to take on the next challenge within 5 years or less
We are looking forward to receiving your application if you…
- Have a deep and consistent knowledge of Energy Italian market - Utilities, EPC and renewable market knowledge is a preference
- Have a large experience in dealing with different go to market, from solution to product through system business
- Have an extensive and validated professional background in Sales and confirmed managerial role leading sales managers
- Have excellent communication, influencing and networking skills across all hierarchical levels and especially with C-level customers
- Have experience and attitude to collaborate and create business opportunities through the other sales channels (Channel Partner, Distributors, Service and Verticals)
- Are a champion in handling complexity and have a successful record of change management / Cultural Transformation initiatives
- Sales operational experience and data driven attitude is a relevant plus
- Are proficient in Italian and English – additional languages are always beneficial
- Eligible to work in Italy
What we further offer
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being; Part time option is also possible
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family
- Results-driven organization, where commitment and growth mindset are recognized
- Opportunities for continuous individualized learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
- Free on-site lunch options
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
- Company Car
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either