Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.
What part will you play?
You will be hired in Milan and you will work in team. During the onboarding phase you will meet your manager and get to know your role in Siemens. We are open to speak with you about the best solution for you about part time or full time, and hybrid or smartworking or remote working solution. We expect from you to:
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Proactively work across other Siemens organizations to leverage internal collaboration and support the best customer impact
- Support and boost our strategic priorities: Customer Impact, Technology with Purpose, Growth Mindset and Empowered People
We are looking forward to receiving your application if you:
- Have good communication skills across all hierarchical levels
- Have interest in digital transformation
- Have good attitude to collaborate and teamworking
- Desire to grow with curiosity and humble approach
- Are a person with disability, registered to the Protected Categories lists (lg.68/99)
- Have a good knowledge of both Italian and English language
- Are eligible to work in Italy
- Have a technical Diploma or Degree (as a plus)
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being; Part time option is also possible
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance that can be extended to your family
- Results-driven organization, where high performance and growth mindset are recognized
- Opportunities for continuous individualized learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance
- Free on-site lunch options
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either