Are you a seasoned Commercial Manager with strong experience in Maintenance and/or Project business?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rolling Stock supplies the global markets of rail transport with ongoing maintenance and innovative products and solutions.
If you're interested to work as Commercial Manager in our Mackay office for this 18 months contract opportunity, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive the positive outcome of this business unit, while also constantly interacting with the maintenance team. You will:
- Ensure the accuracy of books and records and keeping our systems updated, e.g. SAP and ensure compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines.
- Support the Operations Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Proactively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and solve commercial issues.
- Drive contract management throughout the negotiation and project delivery phases including proactive opportunity and claim management strategies to maximize the project outcome.
- Optimize operating working capital to ensure positive free cash flow
- Ensure annual budgets, monthly forecasting and end of month processes are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Analysis and preparation of customer pricing (including pricing calculations, offer letters and commercial terms) that is aligned with the strategic objectives of the business.
What you need to make real what matters.
- As an experienced Commercial Manager, you have managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have tertiary education in Business, Commerce, Accounting or Economics, with sound understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- You have strong SAP and advanced level of Excel skills.
- You bring strong communication and leadership skills to build sound working relationships with your team, project managers and customers.
- You have full working rights in Australia.
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time