Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with usCan we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This role needs
· Study the current state of Document and Bills of Material management processes and local used tools, and their interfaces to the IT systems and processes
· Preparation, documentation and presentation of the processes and tools in text and diagram form
· Participation in project meetings including the necessary preparation and follow-up activities
· Support for knowledge transfer within the project to the IT departments involved
· Presentation and management of Project tasks using the respective project management systems (example: Jira, ADO, MS Planner)
· Support in test preparation, test coordination and test execution
· Hands on, thorough expertise and experience in using Agile PLM (CADIM).
· Good Experience with other PLM Tools like Teamcenter, Windchill is desirable
· Good experience in writing IT process flow description/documentation
· Experience in PLM tool testing
· Experience in writing scripts/software code to customize PLM systemsQualifications and Skills
- MCA/B.Tech or B.E Computer Science, IT, Mechanical
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Effective communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time