We want to be the employer of choice for anyone who wants to learn, innovate and develop in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We are a team of 66 000 highly dedicated employees who are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in healthcare to help improve the lives of people around the world.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. With plenty of exciting positions open worldwide, we don’t want to attract experts on paper only, but rather people with a Siemens Healthineers mindset. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to grow both personally and professionally.
Our people are the driving force behind our success. They inspire and support our customers. In this way we build the future of healthcare together.
Then come and join our team as
Communications Professional (m/f/x)
Hands-on professional in marketing and corporate communication, working in close collaboration with the different business lines and internal support functions.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Together with the head of communication, you ARE the Siemens Healthineers communication department, thus allowing the company to strategically leverage communication resources, marketing and branding.
- You implement and “translate” the global corporate communications strategy into country-specific actions and campaigns on the Belgian market.
- A big part of your responsibilities concerns external communications in support of the different business lines. You are in direct contact with the product managers and develop in collaboration with them marketing campaigns that make a difference, including marketing automation, social media posts, internet landing pages, media relations, video production, flyers and brochures, …
- Your event management skills also play an important role in the co-organization of fairs, exhibitions and product launches.
- You handle internal communications, editing newsletters, intranet and presentations, while defining and collecting content in close cooperation with your colleagues across the organization.
- You have a higher education in marketing, communications, journalism, language studies or equivalent experience. You have a first significant work experience in external and/or digital marketing & communications.
- You are a team player and good communicator on all levels, in and outside the organization. You are a champion in setting up briefings for third parties (graphical design, video production, digital content publication, …).
- You have a strong personality, you are autonomous and get things done.
- You’ve built up extensive knowledge of social media. Marketing automation competences in Eloqua are a big asset.
- You have an excellent command of French, Dutch and English. You have copywriting skills in French or Dutch.
Convinced by our company culture, purpose, and responsibilities? Apply now, we are already looking forward to getting to know you! If this position isn’t what you are looking for, but you want to be considered for future needs, don’t hesitate to upload your resume in our Talent Community
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Siemens Healthineers is required to comply with all local and applicable regulations that may be associated with vaccine requirements for certain roles in our company.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time