We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have Experienced in scripting tools to define, design, implement, deploy, and maintain development, staging & production environments for Azure platform Defining, governing, and evolving the architecture of cloud foundation services.
- You must Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based Azure micro-services architecture.
- You need to provide Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform.
- You have to study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads.
- You should understand and document technical requirements from clients
- You have to define migration strategies to move legacy applications to cloud
- You need to develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- You have to design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including ExpressRoute, server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones etc.
- You have to ensure security and compliance controls for Azure environment
- You have to Work in a diverse multi time-zone environment.
What you need to make real what matter.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. with 10+ years of overall experience including experience on Azure and DevOps tools.
- Minimum of 4+ years hands on experience using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Working experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure cloud platform and key services
- Hands-on experience and deep understanding of serverless architecture
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and containerization on Azure platform, Terraform know how is a must
- Hands on experience in deploying for Azure based micro-services architecture
- Experience on building scalable and performant production systems
- Experienced with architectural concepts for distributed systems and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, etc.
- Experience building and supporting most important technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises is an advantage
- Certification on Azure architecture desirable.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time