While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should be able to Build and project support for Microsoft Azure Cloud based platform with emphasis on solutions based on IaaS and PaaS environments.
- You need to collaborate with customers functional and technical teams to ensure Azure based solutions are appropriately engineered, tested and deployed.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Azure Cloud Platform.
- You should be able to configure build and release pipelines for cloud and on-premise applications.
- You have to ensure Security and Compliance requirements are met for Cloud hosted applications.
- You should have Good Verbal and written communication skills to connect with clients at varying levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
What you need to make real what matter.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc. with 7-9 years of overall experience including experience on Azure and DevOps tools.
- Strong technical experience in infrastructure design, build and deployment, including private and public cloud, networking, connectivity, storage, virtualization, and identity.
- Working experience on Securing, managing, and monitoring Azure environments.
- Well versed in Linux environments (Windows would be an added advantage)
- Experience building and deploying Azure resources using IaC, Azure CLI, PowerShell/Azure PowerShell, Azure Portal, Terraform (a must) and ARM
- Experience to manage/automate infrastructure automatically using Terraforms. Jenkins is the key CI/CD tool used to run these Terraforms.
- Experience working with Azure technologies such as virtual machines, blob, queues, tables, Cloud Services, web apps, functions apps, Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks, etc.
- Strong problem investigation and diagnosis skills
- Experience in Azure Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, VPN, Load Balancer, Azure DNS, CDN, Traffic Manager, ExpressRoute, Azure Active Directory, AD Connect, Operations Management Suite/Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Import/Export, Azure Automation
- Experience on Docker and container orchestration tools
- Kubernetes and Administration of Azure Kubernetes services
- Good Knowledge on Azure Governance and Compliance
- Certification on Azure Devops Associate desirable
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about
Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time