We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilites
- Responsible for the enterprise and systems architecture of the product and system offerings considering cloud, edge, internet of things (IoT) technology and applying it to the life cycle and stakeholder characteristics of building automation
- Responsible for the platform architecture of the core assets that are the foundation to build the products and systems
- Lead department of interdisciplinary architecture teams spanning development disciplines and lifecycle disciplines for communications technology, embedded devices, software systems and business applications
- Analyze and assess organizational requirements, make recommendations regarding technology, and design systems that tie together applications and information sources to achieve business objectives
- Map the long-term aspects of structural aspects (non-functional requirements) to a short iterative, risk based, continuous development process creating products and systems
- Manage business directions of segments into an architecture that establishes interoperable products and systems
- Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology or computer science
- At least five years of experience in systems engineering management, systems architecture, enterprise architecture
- Experience in architecting IoT systems, applying cloud platforms for IoT systems
- You have a very good understanding of the pertinent technologies and trends that reshape systems and enterprise architecture applied to building automation
- You have experience in establishing enterprise and systems architecture in products and systems development based on SAFe development process and method
- You have experience in leading teams (individuals) and leading a department (manager of managers)
- You have valuable skills in product management, general business management, strategic marketing
- Preferably you bring domain knowledge in Building Automation, HVAC, Lighting, Shading, Fire Safety, Access Control and Security; Controls contracting business
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time