- We are looking for someone who has confirmed skills in solving challenges, knows the best practices in Pega (reusability, maintainability, etc.), expand the general happiness of our customers, and also improve yourself with training and collaboration within our team!
- You will be helping customers and partners understand how the Siemens Pega platform can be applied to implement relevant user experiences
- You will be working closely with our customers and other Pega architects, to develop new features in our Purchase to Pay application, that is an innovative application, using the latest Pega version, with modern design patterns. Our custom solution is being sell in to the market crafting lot of traction to multiple large customers.
- Analyze user stories and bug fixes, and implement them using Pega best practices
- Analyze cases and incidents and interact with other support teams (Platform support team, Business analysts, Interface experts)
- Interact with business analysts, to discuss the best possible solutions
- Use standard troubleshooting tools like Tracer, Clipboard Viewer, Live UI, PDC, Kibana, to find the root cause of issues or bugs
- Perform unit testing on your implementation, and detail it according to our standard methodologies
- Support the Product Owner, Test team and Business analysts regarding your implementations
- Support the scrum team to deliver the most suitable-possible estimation for user stories, using standard scrum practices, like daily stand up, review, retrospective, planning.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in Pega and at least 2 Pega projects as a Developer
- Pega PCSA and PCSSA certified
- You have an excellent understanding of flows, data transforms / activities, reports, UI and properties
- You have a good understanding of interfaces (services and / or connectors), background processing (agents or Queue processors / job schedulers)
- Experience in 8.x versions
- Experience in Cosmos design
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time