- You are responsible for the further development and innovation of the internally developed global quotation tool.
- You support the transition of the existing solution into a future "Configure-Price-Quote" (CPQ) landscape and work together with the business departments on the success of the digital sales transformation
- You will steer the development of the quotation tool based on new technologies and trends for configuration, quotation management, web design, etc.
- In doing so, you will act as a partner between the specialist department and development partners
- You check and validate concepts and specifications based on existing requirements and standards through targeted requirements engineering
- Furthermore, you support budget planning, cost/benefit analysis of requirements and effort estimations
- You organise the implementation, testing and rollout of further developments in an agile environment.
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable training
- You have several years of experience with quotation and pricing tools and processes
- In addition, you have already gained several years of experience as a project manager and as a team member of a software development team
- You have advanced knowledge of modern SW development approaches and interface technologies
- You can design technical implementation concepts based on new technologies
- Ideally, you are familiar with the realization of complex CPQ implementation projects
- You demonstrate great communication skills
- To communicate with the international teams, you show proficiency in both English and German languages
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time