We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position, you will develop new casting resin components for gas-insulated medium-voltage switchgear
- You will design assemblies and parts for our new generation of medium-voltage switchgear, taking particular account of functional and manufacturing aspects as well as economic aspects
- With the help of simulations, you evaluate your concepts for manufacturability as well as dielectric and mechanical strength
- You will carefully create development samples and prototypes to verify your concepts
- Your tasks also include preparing, monitoring and evaluating development tests and deriving improvement measures from the results
- You will collaborate with our simulation and technical testing departments and carry out coordination with internal and external partners
- You are part of an international project. The project language is English
- Supporting the purchasing department in awarding technical contracts completes your tasks
- You have completed a master's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering with special interest or knowledge in power engineering
- During your education you have dealt with the construction and design of thermoplastic or thermoset plastic components
- Ideally, you have experience in the development of power distribution systems or devices of our competitor
- You have project experience as well as a confident handling of PLM systems and 3D-CAD (ideally with the PLM system Teamcenter, in combination with UG NX)
- You communicate confidently in business fluent German and English
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time