Solution Architect - Machine Tools machining technologies (CAD / CAM / NC, shop-floor management, machine operations)
We are seeking an enthusiastic Solution Architect for our Digital Industries to advance the growth of our business globally in the arena of Machine Tools Digitalization in manufacturing and make a meaningful contribution to build a bridge between enterprise and technical architecture!
What are my responsibilities?
- Mediating between customer expectations and solutions – mapping between requirements and features,
- Designing solutions for customers based on product capabilities and integration needs,
- Defining solution blueprints,
- Supporting customers or external solution architects,
- Supporting pre-sales colleagues and disseminating expert knowledge about products and solutions,
- Providing field feedback to Product Managers, mediating roadmaps with Product Managers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor´s degree in engineering and/or computer science or an equivalent technical education,
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the following positions in Machine Tools business; machining technologist, CAD / CAM / NC expert, shop-floor manager, machine operator,
- Exposure to understand Digitalization of Industrial Systems preferably in Machine Tools Systems, production domain and especially CNC domain knowledge,
- Very good command of Turkish & English both written and spoken,
- Strong communication skills required for meetings with international software development teams and presentations at customer meetings, including senior management,
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and multitasking,
- No restriction for travelling.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time