We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive and guide definition of the software architecture of solutions/applications in Industry domains
- Software design and implementation as a member of Scrum team
- Coaching of software development team members to define and implement the architecture
- Participating and supporting all software related activities (e.g. coding, unit tests, process improvements etc.)
- Work with other architects, product owners and other stackeholders to o create the highest quality and cost-effective solutions.
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
- Take ownership of existing functionality and improve the quality of the product
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
- Proven 5+ years of experience in software development and 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect
- Strong hands-on experience in object-oriented concepts, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and software development principles
- Working experience with Microservice based architecture ideally based on Java SpringBoot
- Experience in latest IoT/Edge/Cloud-based application development technologies ( i.e. Java Spring, Angular js, React js, Docker, Kubernetes etc. )
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment concepts, tools and services
- Very good command of English
- Strong analytical thinking and problem definition & solving skills
- Self-motivated, eager to learn new technologies and aspects
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to initiate and conduct technical discussions in the team
- Comfortable in interpreting and understanding initially unfamiliar concepts
- Familiar with agile software development processes
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for traveling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time