The software engineer is responsible for design, implementation, and unit testing of the assigned component/system with best quality and delivering the same. The role demands the engineer should be quick learner to understand products/domain.
• Responsible for the design of module(s) which are part of a system
• Develop the code for the component/module
• Implement and perform unit test for the assigned component/module
• Involves himself in design review and code review as a peer reviewer
• Review and contribute to the overall architecture of the sub-system/system
• Follows the software development life cycle as decided by project team and gives input to improve the same
Qualifications and experience
• Engineering degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
• 1 – 3 years of full stack web development experience.
• Experience in object-oriented analysis and design is a must
• Experience in Microsoft server-side technologies ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, C# is a must
• Experience in RESTful API design is a desirable
• Experience in Web frontend technology framework Angular is a must
• Experience in Relational database technologies (e.g. MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL) is a must
• Experience in NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MongoDB) is a highly desirable
• Experience in Server-side development with Micro-services architecture is highly desirable
• Experience in Azure cloud-based application development is desirable
• Good understanding of software design principles (SOILD)
• Good understanding of networking concepts, multi-threading, data structures is a must
• Good understanding for SDLC models like Agile, V model
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills
• Team player with a proactive approach