Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / Part-time
Then come and join our global team as working student (f / m / d) to support us in organizing trainings and conferences.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support us in the organization of internal trainings and conferences
- You help us to set up trainings
- You create presentations for us and revise the design of existing slide sets
- You take care of the maintenance of work instructions
- And also, for general office activities, such as B. the scanning and archiving of documents you give us a hand
- Last but not least, you will evaluate data according to specifications in Excel and create KPI reports for us
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying in an educational or commercial field and are preferably in your 2nd bachelor semester or in your 1st master semester
- Completed vocational training is very welcome
- You have an eye for slide design; Experience in graphic design is a benefit
- Experience and interest in the development of web-based trainings are a benefit
- Working with the common MS Office tools and MS Teams is a matter of course for you
- You are able to work independently and are willing to find solutions for new problems
Your attributes and skills:
- Your German and English skills are convincing, both written and spoken
- You are looking for a varied working student position and can support us with 15 hours per week
- Does the topic of in-house training make you curious? Then we look forward to your application!
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time