Within CS RI Segment, we are recruiting a COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGER in charge of Maintenance Projects. For this position, you will first support the SAP & timesheet application integration for Maintenance projects and transfer our sophisticated contractual requirements into ERP set-up for both Fixed Price Contracts and Time & Material basis.Responsibilities:
- Get a good understanding of the different customer contracts, and their specificity, as well as current processes and tools used for managing Maintenance contracts
- Assist in selecting a timesheet application and building an appropriate contract management structure & process through SAP.
- Configure activity types and pricing tables for T&M contracts and establish a standard costing approach in line with Siemens' guidelines for each.
- Train the user team (3 admin people) and transition into a contract management SAP champion for the group. Seek and propose a solution for improvements and opportunities for integration of new tools & processes (ex. CMMS / CORMAP)
Commercial Project Management
- Manage and report project financial results
- Manage Risks & Opportunities of the project
- Support the Project Manager in all commercial and legal issues. Compliance with fiscal, commercial-law, and in-house commercial regulations
- Perform commercial project coordination and coordinate legal, taxation, and insurance issues
- Assure the accurate cost controlling
- Drawing up invoices and tracking claims
- Assure regular project reporting, landmark reviews
- Assure compliance with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements
- Support Procurement & Logistics
- Support Contract & Claim Management
- ERP / IT systems integration (e.g., SAP, TimeSheet Management, etc.)
- Project controlling (budget, cost calculation, timeline, cost change management, cash management, FX controlling)
- Risk management
- Claim management
- Languages (English: Fluent, French: Preferred)
- 3 - 4 years of diverse experience in Finance, Controlling, Commercial Project Management
- Diverse experience in the management of maintenance projects
- Siemens B or C CPM Certification
What's in it for you?
- A workplace where safety is the priority
- A full-time and permanent opportunity
- Competitive wages
- Generous group Insurance coverage
- A retirement plan with employer contribution
Note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Following the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, RailTerm will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process. Please advise the recruiter of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.