For our Regional Solutions & Services (RSS) Business Unit in Kartal, we are searching for a Technical Sales Support Professional! This role will be providing advanced technical assistance for pre-sales support for customers & our sales team!
What are my responsibilities?
Supporting sales during tender & offer preparation in product selection, system configuration and other pre-sales activities as well as further technical and commercial support requests.
Creating offers in cooperation with sales and preparing planning documents.
Preparing HVAC Automation point lists,
Drawing HVAC Automation Principle Schematics with using CAD software,
Selecting DDC Controllers & Site Equipments,
Attending Sales Group Meetings & taking meeting notes,
Preparing documentation for sales team.
Acting as direct point of contact for customers and sales team for pre-sales requests via telephone, email and other channels (e.g. remote connection)
Fulfilling the information security requirement.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelors Degree in Control, Mechanical, Electrical-Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Very good command of Turkish & English both written and spoken.
- Highly Skilled in MS Office applications and CAD Softwares.
- At least three years of experience with a strong technical background in HVAC Automation Products. (Siemens products preferred).
- Build productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Able to travel frequently in Turkey.
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
- Strong coordination and communication skills.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time