Job Title: Project Manager
Mode of Employment: Full time only
The Project Manager is responsible for achieving the technical and business management project objectives delegated as per the Project Target Agreement (PTA) between the Head of Projects and the Project Manager. Also responsible for efficient management of the project team, cost, time, quality, safety, sub-contractors work and other efforts.
What are my responsibilities?
- Actively captures information on the customer and the customer's requirements/targets.
- Builds additional business opportunities out of the ongoing project.
- In line with the customer communication matrix develop close relationships with specific members of the customer's organization to support the project management process.
- Devises suitable strategies for risk mitigation (elimination, reduction)
- Identifies and minimizes non-conformance costs
- Negotiates with stakeholders on change requests and incorporates them into contracts
- Assesses risks in terms of effects on the Business, defines measures/ action to be taken and ensures early escalation
- Throughout project life cycle, identifies and assesses all risk factors utilizing available BU checklists (risk analysis)
- Rigorously monitors the performance of the subcontractors/partners, conducts timely escalation (in the event of qualitative shortfalls and problems in collaboration) and where there are any discrepancies, initiates timely suitable action.
- Owns the project within the defined time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customer, ensuring business success and compliance with US GAAP
- Ongoing monitoring of project status, taking into account IFRS early identification of discrepancies and initiating targeted measures/action.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Experience acquired in 5-7 years in Execution / implementation / processing /erection/ engineering/ development activities with varying duties/ functions in BMS / Fire Systems / Security & Other ELV systems.
- Knowledge and previous experience in large scale projects.
- Preferably holding a UPDA Certificate or PMP certification
- Understanding the Health and safety implications of work being carried out and the group specific industry regulations and working practices.
- Knowledge of economics in project business: Established procedures for monitoring and control of financial aspects of project (e.g. project costing and reviewing); economic indicators (Scorecards)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time