The Application Support Engineer is responsible for handling a set of customer accounts to ensure their technical success with our Simcenter software (Simcenter STAR-CCM+, FLOEFD, Flotherm). Working closely with customers to understand their engineering workflow, the Application Support Engineer proposes solutions and standard methodologies to help the client meet their objectives. The role includes training, mentoring and providing direct customer support. The position works closely with the sales organization to define and execute pro-active initiatives to grow usage within the set of assigned accounts.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work with clients are essential to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role. If you are creative, entrepreneurial in nature, and demonstrate good communication skills, we would like to hear from you!
- Act as primary point of contact to assigned set of accounts for all technical issues related to their use of STAR-CCM+/FLOEFD, Flotherm. Identify problems and take ownership for successful resolution of issues, including reporting of bugs.
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales and deployment of software at potential and existing customers.
- Conduct training on Introductory and Sophisticated Topics
- Conduct technical discussions with prospective accounts on benefits of CFD products
- Perform benchmark simulations to define standard methodologies and verify results
- Present new features of software to address customer needs
- Build Knowledge Base Articles for the customer portal
- Work on multiple projects/problems simultaneously
- Collaborate with product management and industry teams to provide input on future product direction
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Aerospace, Mechanical, Chemical or related field with focus on computational methods and fluid dynamics.
- Flexible attitude.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must have advanced English language skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with STAR-CCM+, FLOEFD, Flotherm or other commercial CFD tools
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time