Are you a Contract Manager with experience handling Rail or Infrastructure related projects and want to join the growing team of Siemens Mobility?
As global entrepreneurs and an independent company of Siemens AG for more than 160 years, we are moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last. We know that what brings us together is a unique culture, our passion for mobility, and a culture of excellence and trust. We shape the future of mobility and move beyond!
If you're interested to work as Contract Manager in our Auckland office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
Reporting to the Head of Contract Management, you will support and safeguard the business mandate by identification and minimization of contractual risks and enforcement of claims and rights.
- Cover contract management in all phases of a project, including change order management and claim management
- Autonomously conduct contract management responsibilities for a dedicated portfolio of projects and implement contract management initiatives across the business
- Build claims liaising with project managers and commercial project managers and negotiate resolution of disputes
- Prepare contract summaries and provide cross-functional contractual support to ensure contract obligations are met, risks are mitigated and opportunities are realised
- In projects involving more than one organisation and country, the contract manager of the lead project might additionally coordinate the contract management activities of all involved units.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are experienced in administering construction contracts through all stages of the project life cycle.
- You have strong understanding of Australia construction contracts and standard contracts and claim management processes.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law, Engineering or related disciplines.
- You have working rights in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time