Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Manager*in Managing Board Office.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support the Managing Board with the end-to-end (strategic) further development of Siemens Healthineers and act as a sparring partner in day-to-day business
- You will operate as an interface between the Managing Board and various specialist departments, as well as coordinating the interaction between the Managing Board and the Supervisory Board Office
- You will be responsible for preparing, implementing and following up on Siemens Healthineers Managing Board meetings. This will include:
- Preparing the agenda
- Carrying out plausibility checks on documentation
- Preparing minutes
- Documenting and tracking work orders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree and many years of professional experience in an international corporation; experience of supporting committees would be an advantage
- You have a sound understanding of the general conditions for a publicly listed company, including the legal fundamentals (duties, obligations and liability of Managing and Supervisory Board)
- You have a technical and/or business-oriented mindset and are able to penetrate complex analysis and data structures
- You have extensive experience with current MS Office products, enabling you to present complex subjects simply and concisely
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an excellent knowledge of German and are business-fluent in spoken and written English
- You are able to anticipate the perspective of investors/shareholders to prepare the Managing Boards for the annual general meeting
- You develop strong, target-oriented relationships, bring people together and establish strategic networks; you also have interpersonal sensitivity which you use in a targeted way to understand, win over and inspire others
- You have a high level of credibility with stakeholders and operate on an equal footing
- You are keen to put our high standards into practice in conjunction with your team, and are personally committed to the team's ongoing development
- You encourage continuous change and transformation for the further development of Siemens Healthineers
- Your personal qualities include the ability to work in a team, decisiveness, resilience under pressure, flexibility, efficient working in the project organization, an entrepreneurial mindset, a confident and engaging manner, and integrity; you are also skilled at handling difficult communication and have the ability to set clear priorities even under considerable (time) pressure
- Complete confidentiality is essential for this role
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time