Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Carry out thermodynamic calculations to realize improvement in plant performance. Work closely with consultants & clients, prepare product information, support customer training, maintain customer contact in order to create awareness of Siemens products and solutions.
· Role requires extensive knowledge & experience of the power plants. Sound knowledge of processes of power plants and thermodynamic tools like Krawal .
· Have ability to think through the plant processes to realize untapped potential.
· Have experience in handling utility power & Industrial customers of India. Sound Knowledge and Experience in handling senior level managers and executives.
· Target oriented and able to handle highly complex agile environment like startups. Be digital savvy and challenge status quo.
· Work closely with data analyst and identify trends in performance and suggest measures to improve flexibility of power plant and also its performance.
· Have growth mindset to work with multiple stakeholders within Siemens and outside
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You hold at least bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· You should be able to work in startup like environment with go get-done attitude.
· You are able to convert idea to reality from concept to market.
· You possess strong networking and negotiation skills.
· You are fluent for effective business communication in English.
· You consider travelling as an integral part of the job and you are ready to frequently travel for short duration customer meetings
· You understand various cycles applicable in large power stations.
· You have minimum 5 years of work experience handling large complex projects with focus on efficiency enhancements by retrofit/ upgrade of technology.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time