- Perform Electromagnetic Transient (EMT), Insulation Coordination, VFTO studies as per the requirements
- Prepare Power System Study Report.
- Provide technical expertise into project decision making process.
- Develop Philosophies and Engineering Specifications if required as per project.
- Produce Techno-Economic studies to back up Engineering decisions.
- Follow up & acquire orders, ensure timely execution of orders as per customer requirements & achieve business goals
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- BE/M.Tech/MS Electrical Engineer..
- Experience of around 7-8 years
- Knowledge of power system studies like Steady state, Dynamic, Protection, Harmonic etc.
- Knowledge of various IEC and ANSI standards for power system studies
- Specific experience of power system analysis tools like PSS®SINCAL, PSS®E, ETAP and PSCAD
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time