While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be proficient in any coding Language.
- We will prefer If you have coding knowledge with Golang or Angular.
- You should have good problem-solving skills, ability to apply logic correctly.
- You should have Experience in designing and developing REST apis.
- You Should be able to understand and analyze the software requirement by interacting with technical lead.
- You should have Understanding of the unit test framework and should be able to write unit tests for the developed software.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- You should an engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or Any Equivalent degree.
- You should be Good in English writing, speaking.
- You should have Good interpersonal communication skills.
- You should have Understanding of any Version Control Systems.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about
Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time