What will you do if join us?
• Bidding supporting
- offer/bidding incl. commercial bid documents and LOA preparation, contract negotiation.
• Project execution supporting
- Experienced in managing projects by creating bookings, setting up project WBS structure and monitoring project financial status based on planned delivery schedule
- Implement and drive measures to use opportunities to improve project performance (claims management and variation management)
- Ability to lead the admin side of given projects such as invoicing, booking, and monitoring/controlling budget spending in procurement
- Work with cross-functional teams (Project Managers, Legal, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, HR, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity on bids proposals and ongoing projects.
• Cost Controlling & Reporting
- Monitor, analyze, and report on project costs
- Ensures financial transactions are in line with internal and external regulations / guidelines
- Identify and document variances (cost of non-conformance) to budget as well as the prior Estimate-At-Completion (EAC)
- Prepare monthly project status reports
- Prepare project financial forecasts - orders, revenue, gross profit, EBIT, billings, payments
- Prepare project Estimate-At-Completion (EAC)
• Risk and Cash Management
- Identify, evaluate, mitigate, and report project risk & opportunities
- Timely and accurate billings for project milestones
- Ensure timely customer payments
• Other Responsibilities
- Involved in month end close activities - prepare cost accruals/provisions, ensure revenue and profit declarations are properly recognized
- Support internal & external project audits as required, and perform project close out activities
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor or advanced degree in a finance related field
• 3-5 years of experience working in a project based business in a controlling or project finance related position
• General knowledge and understanding of project controlling, accounting / finance, contract & subcontract management
• Experience working on project teams supporting multiple projects and project managers / product line managers
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross functionally between departments
• Analytical and detailed oriented; ability to systematically work through complex topics
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proactive and results oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize dynamic work activities
• SAP and SAP Business Warehouse
• MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – with advanced Excel skills
• English skills are a must.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time