Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
Develop System Assurance and Validation and Verification activities for assigned projects as to ensure that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, assurance and V&V plan preparation and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Assurance is a key role within project execution process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process for system verification & validation.
We are looking for a Junior RAMS Engineer (m/f/d):
- Developing assurance activities.
- Coordinating RAMS and validation and verification activities.
- Analysis and planning of tasks, considering continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the team when required
- Provided feedback to the solution owners product data testing strategies
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
Requirements - Education/Experience:
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- Portuguese or Spanish: complete fluency or native speaker (one is mandatory)
- English: B2 or equivalent, mandatory.
- Willingness to travel worldwide when required.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Self-confident, proactive.
Requirements - Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
- Goal driven with customer orientation and teamwork skills
In Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time