- Extending the Active Integration low code configuration tool functionality, to improve and simplify the integration scenario definitions
- Actively support the transition of the existing Active Integration platform user interfaces to incorporate the new integration needs and non-functional requirements (e.g. transition to a cloud based deployment of the AI platform).
- Designing and Development of new administration user interfaces required to simplify the end user experience in using the Active Integration platform
- Ideally a University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering or a comparable education / qualification
- Strong professional experience in one of these areas, with a focus on user interface development.
- Alternatively completed subject-related training with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong experience of the development of modern web applications
- Good experiences with UX-Design for modern web bases user interfaces
- Strong understanding of UI related concept of HTML layout and accessibility, CSS specifics and browser capabilities
- Ideally possesses experience using UI-frameworks like React or Vue
- Experience of UI unit test frameworks like JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or Mockito
- Experience Implementing RESTful Web Services based on the “back-end web application framework for NodeJS
- Understands complex requirements in heterogeneous environments and enjoys finding the best solution for the customer or end user
- Is familiar with communication interfaces like SOAP, REST or ODATA
- Enjoys working in a team
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Fluency in the English language is required (fluency in the Czech or German languages would be benefical)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time