We are Siemens
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
What you’ll be doing
Siemens Digital Industries in Yerevan / Armenia is looking for a C++ Engineer
In your role you will assist more senior engineers in designing, developing, modifying, and implementing software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. You will ensure the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. You will work in a phantastic team which supports you at any time.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and developing software products
- C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus
- Familiarity with graph problems is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning is a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written
- Fast learning skills
- Familiarity with design patterns is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus
- Availability of other achievements such as participation/ winning in Mathematics and Programming Olympiads/ competitions is a plus
- Fulfillment of military service or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time