Would you like to be a part of a global Talent Acquisition team n a leading global software company?
Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition student to join our team in Israel.
This is your role
- Support the recruiting team in sourcing and identifying phenomenal candidates for current and future roles.
- Use multiple creative techniques to proactively identify and attract passive talent through low cost/no cost sources such as networking, social media (LinkedIn), employee referrals, job postings, etc.
- Evaluate candidates by conducting phone screens and/or video interviews (live and on-demand), document feedback and ensure follow-up with hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews, providing a great candidate experience
- Keep our recruiting system data up to date (we use Avature) and be proactive in making our processes more effective.
What skills and qualifications do you need to apply for the role?
- Active student at least 3 semesters remaining
- Studying for a BA/ MA in sociology /psychology or related filed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and should be very good in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A true team player
What else should you know?
- Availability for 2 days or more per week.
Work location: Herzliya Pituach
Join us and apply now!
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 370,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time